Geek. Nerd. Fangirl. GBLTQ. Cook. Book and Kitty lover. What's your label?
Found on the interwebs just floating, thought I’d fill it out. Kinda surprised at some of my own answers :p
1. If you went to Hogwarts which house would you be sorted in?
most likely Ravenclaw!
2. Have you ever been to the HP midnight release?
Oh yes, 5 of them!
3. What did you think of the Deathly Hallows?
4. How many times have you reread the books?
5. Whose death was the saddest?
Dobby or Hedwig
6. If you went to Hogwarts would you rather have an owl, a cat, or a rat?
7. What do you think of the movie Half-Blood Prince?
Was incredible to watch, but as a lover of the book it was disappointing that some of my favorite bits weren’t included
8. What do you think of the Deathly Hallows being split in two?
Best. Idea. Ever!
9. Have you read the Tales of Beedle the Bard?
Several times :)
10. When did you first become a Potter fan?
First time I got I saw the cover of the very first book in my library. Have been hooked ever since :)
“You don’t know what I’m capable of. You don’t know what I’ve done!.”
The Order of the Phoenix
The Goblet of Fire
Hufflepuffs never get enough respect
Charlie for he plays with dragons!
This or that…
Gryffindor or Slytherin?
Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?
Fred or George?
Ginny or Luna?
Butterbeer or Firewhiskey?
Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade?
Books or Movies?
Books, always the books
Half Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows?
Half Blood Prince
Philosophers Stone or Chamber of Secrets?
Snape or Slughorn?
Lupin or Sirius?
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione?
Lavender Brown or Parvati Patil?
Seamus Finnigan or Dean Thomas?
Seamus Finnigan, can’t resist the Irish!
Kreacher or Dobby?
Oh Goddess, I have to pick one?!
Muggleborn or Pureblood?
Dan or Rupert?
Bellatrix or Narcissa?
Voldemort or Tom Riddle?
Hedwig or Crookshanks?
Hedwig, always and forever!
I Really really hate the fact that a lot of people seem to forget all the things Ginny Weasley actually did because just about ALL of it were cut out or never mentioned in the movies. I hate when people accuse her of being completely useless when infact she did SO much.
1) She ALWAYS came to the defence of her friends, it was always ginny who defended Luna and neville from all the bullies and shouted at and cursed anyone and everyone who even thought of trying to hurt them.
2) She was the one who manage to overcome malfoy when they were being held in umbridges office while hermione and harry took umbridge to grawp. It wasn’t Ron like they said in the movie it was ginny. Also it should be noted that throughout the 5th book there were comments on how no matter how small Ginny was she was a force to reckon with.
3) in the HBP Ginny was always mentioned to be loved by everyone, she was supposed to the life and soul of the quidditch team, she always stood her ground, came to the defence of her team mates, captained the last quidditch cup to victory. stood her ground when ron started to get all massively overprotective brother. she was always independant and strong
4) In the last book it was Ginny, stringing neville along, who refounded the DA and led all the little attacks on the death eaters and snape at hogwarts and did her best to make their reign there hell. Ginny was the one who tried to steal Gryffindor’s sword from snape to try and return it to harry. she jumped at the oppurtunity to leave the room of requirement where she was told to stay during the battle of hogwarts, without even a second thought and ran head long into battle.
5) everyone should remember that harry isn’t the best looking person in the world, JK wrote him out to be average, he was her little knobbly kneed nerd, but she did mention several times in the book that Ginny was actually supposed to be really pretty, she had tonnes of boys who had crushes on her, so in a way if things turned out differently and harry wasn’t the chosen one and ron not been his best friend, ginny might have never even given harry a second thought if she didnt get the chance to get to know him.
Ginny isn’t my favorite character or anything, my favorite characters have always been james, lily, sirius and lupin but I’m starting to get a little sick of all the posts about how ginny is utterly useless and undeserving of harry. I think she and harry are perfect for each other. JK said so herself, they were soulmates.
^THIS SO HARD
Harry Potter and Holy Fuck I’m A Wizard
Harry Potter and Shit I Can Talk To Snakes
Harry Potter and When the Fuck Did I get a Godfather?
Harry Potter and There are Other Wizarding Schools?
Harry Potter and Oh My God I Can See What Voldemort’s Doing
Harry Potter and Snape Was Friends With My Mum?!
Harry Potter and Well Fuck Snape was a Good Guy All Along and Now I Have to Die Whyyyy
^this made my day!
I love how in so many fanfics it’s ridiculously easy for people to sneak in and out of Hogwarts. Or how easy it is for people to vanish or get kidnapped without anyone noticing, not even Dumbledore.
also, the amount of people that know where the kitchen is located is hilarious. I thought it was a “secret passageway” to the kitchen, and only the twins and then Harry, Ron and Hermione knew about it.
In the books we only know about the twins knowing the way to the kitchen, but it is reasonable that some in the other houses would’ve found it as well. As far as sneaking/getting kidnapped/vanishing out of Hogwarts, that is a bit of an eyeroll moment for me.